Every one of our optometrists completed their B-Otom degrees at universities/institutions around the country and were hand picked by the managing partner, Gavin Carey.
Moffatt Optical grew from one practice in Empangeni to a franchised group with seven practices in Empangeni, Richards Bay, eShowe, Hluhluwe and Mtubatuba.
Apart from the technical knowledge and expertise to supply our patients with spectacles and lenses to dramatically improve their vision, the optometrists are fully trained to adjust the frames to fit the patient’s features perfectly.
The optometrists who will assist you are:
- Corliza Landsberg and Sanele Buthelezi at the Richards Bay Boardwalk,
- John Howard at Richards Bay’s Lakeside Mall,
- Pamela Rambaran at Empangeni’s 5 Ways Mall,
- Gavin Carey and Mvelo Gasa at Empangeni’s Sanlam Centre,
- Sihle Tshabalala in Mtubatuba and Hluhluwe and
- Gavin Carey in eShowe.
Moffatt Optical’s Professional Pledge
We are a socially responsible organisation which strives to provide:
- The best personal service.
- Professional expertise.
- Products of style and quality.
- Advanced technology in eyecare.
- A happy, secure environment for our employees.
Giving back to the community we live in is important to the Moffatt Optical team. They drive several annual community service projects, including free eye screenings at local schools and pensioner’s packages for senior citizens without medical aid.